Wednesday 8 February 2012

Friends

You just thought, you´d figured out what this site was all about and then I changed style! Or...sort of.
This time I have made a commune for adult sims who hate children. Well, I don´t actually know if they hate them, but there is certainly not left room for them in this house, whatsoever.
No, no, here we like peace and quiet, we like to have a nice cup of roiibos tea in our perfectly new african inspired living room, while we are debatting the financial crisis with our friends:
Friends
CC: single sheer curtains by lulu265/TSR





This is the place for 4-6 adult sims with a decent economy. 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 kitchen/diningroom, 1 livingroom, 1 tv-room. And not less than 8 balconies!
It´s built on a 15x10 lot and cost well 135.000 S





3 comments:

  1. I am in the U.S. and would really like to download this, but I keep getting an error message. Please upload this to Mediafire thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on mediafire already, I always keep a sample of my houses there as well:http://www.mediafire.com/?p6przu527s6445p

    Glad you like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let´s try again with an active link: http://www.mediafire.com/?p6przu527s6445p

    ReplyDelete