Monday 16 January 2012

Rylebo

Rylebo
Today I´m taking you to Rylebo. Yet another Low Energi inspired building. It is furnished by a family who like to live rather minimalistic, I think, the colours and materials used are strict and consistant. I really admire people who can live like that, it can look absolutely fabulous. But lets get real, my house looks a bit more like Ragnarok as we vikings put it, you might change that nordic word and put Chaos in stead. Anyway, a house with so few colours inside would never be an option for me, I´m far too fond of flowers and pretty rocks and that little though rather in every possible way heavy ashtray my very dear young friend made in preschool.
Read more...

 
Don´t miss this stunning pearl! 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 study, open combined kitchen/dining/living all within a super well build town house. It even has a private pond in the garden, who else can bragg about that? Get it all for less than 100.000 S. And there is not even CC in it, not one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment