Saturday 14 January 2012

Mejsebo

Today´s upload, Mejsebo, is inspired by a low energy house, I found on the internet. I had a lot of trouble building the roof, and when I was finished decorating and everything and just needed the last pictures I found that it was actually cutting through both the painting and the bookshelf in the study. Now as my building world has no rich sims who can test the house, I haven´t seen, if this matters in game, I gather the roof is down when you play, but maybe it stops the sims from reading books from the study shelves. If that is too annoying. you´ll just have to change the shelves to some smaller.
Have a look:
Mejsebo

The lot is a size 15x20
A nice, modern family home with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a combined kitchen/diningroom with high ceiling. livingroom and study. Just enough room for a swing in the tiny garden.Thanks to eryt96@TSR for the Eames lounge chair. Otherwise no CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment