Tuesday 6 December 2011

Spring Park

Now, what do I have for you to day. Would you believe it, I´m offering my own appartment dressed up as a small bungalow. As usual it´s not easy to make an exact copy, or should I say not possible, but actually I think this is quite close. I used to live here with my son, but he´s moved out years ago, so now it´s just me here, and to be honest, I can´t figure out, how there was room for both of us then. But that is a spoiled brat speaking :)
Have a look and see if you like it:
Spring Park


Read more...

 Beds for 3. 2 bedrooms, 1 living/diningroom, walk-in-closet, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and a hall. No CC. Spring Park also holds a vegetable garden and lovely flowerbeds for those, who like to sit in the sun with a good book to the therapeutic sound of busy honey bees.

1 comment:

  1. Godt gået. Og jeg kan se på skålen, at hunden snart er på vej...

    ReplyDelete