Wednesday 2 January 2013

Casetta del Fiore

I don´t speak italian but Monte Vista sort of calls for italian names so I have decided to try to make the names of my lots in the Monte Vista style at least sound italian humbly hoping that they are not totally strange. As for this second, small house: Casetta del Fiore, which I hope meens the Flower Den of something close to that.
It is a small house ment for a single sim or maybe a couple and I have built it on a small lot of 15x10 tiles of which the house and the patio take all with only a 2 tile border surrounding the lot. Doing that, I figured, you can place it on larger lots if you want garden, carparks, sheds or whatever. It´ll be all your choice.
Casetta del Fiore has a combined kitchen/dining room, 1 bathroom, 1 livingroom, 1 bedroom and a lovely patio, and that´s it.
I have used quite a few plants for the patio and also decorated the place with what I thought would look nice and represent the style I wanted, so the price around $50.000 is not that cheap, but you can of course remove some of the stuff if you´d like the place for a starter.
No CC have been used but possibly Store-Items and things from all expansions and stuff-packs, which will be replaced with more basic stuff if you don´t own them.
 
Get Casetta del Fiore here

No comments:

Post a Comment