Thursday 12 April 2012

Dybesøhus

Today you are going to get another townhouse from around 1900. This one is carefully restored with respect for the original materials, but the interior decoration is as modern as EA allows :)
By the way, I´ve been taught a lesson about bragging: I use to write that my houses are free of store items. NOT TRUE, I´m sorry! Some times I just don´t see stuff. But at least I´m sure there is no CC!
As for this house I believe there is only 1 store thing: The not-so-private-study door!

To give some variation this time you´ll be presented to the three floors of the house:

 
Read more:...


Lovely townhouse on smaller lot. Ground floor: Hall with study, livingroom with open diningroom, kitchen and bathroom. 1. floor: 2 bedrooms, tvroom, bathroom, 2. floor: 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Store-item used: Not-so-private-study-door. Otherwise I believe! No CC or store-items.     
Ther house is built on a 29x15 lot at a cost around 143.000 S.

Get Dybesøhus here                  

No comments:

Post a Comment