Sunday 1 April 2012

Arresøhuset, version 1 and 2 of 3

One of my mates from the danish forum, http://meresimp.danskforum.net/forum, that I always use to refer to, Is working on a new world, called The City. And she has aske the forum for help to build some houses, which, obviously, I had to try.
Here is my first entry, Arresøhuset:
As you can see, it is very sparsely decorated, as I wanted it to be very cheap. The price is about 20.000 S, so you can´t really call it a starter, but it is still cheap, right!
Read more...

Nice, little house with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 open kitchen/livingroom. Regular garden with room for improvement. Resonable price under 20.000 S.                       
The lotsize is 21x21
Get Arresøhuset here:...
Or you can choose  version 2:
Arresøhuset with Orchard
The house is exactly the same, I just placed it on a wrong lot and had to move it to one another, so I had to expand the garden a bit and submitted the orchard.
Nice, little house with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 open kitchen/livingroom. Large garden with orchard and room for improvement. Reasonable price under 21.500 S. 
   The lotsize: 33x21
100% free from Store-items and CC.
Get Arresøhuset with Orchard here                  

No comments:

Post a Comment