Wednesday 11 January 2012

The second mini lot build: Ribisgården

Ribisgården is for a single sim, male, I gather, by judging the interior. It is rather expensive over 100.000 and because of that I have changed the car to a far cheaper model than the one on the picture. At least I think I have. I´m getting old , you see, so I don´t remember what I do or when I do it :-) Only I figured,if you can afford a 85.000 sim. car and want to show your wealth so much, you are not likely to want such a small house! Well, what do I know, I can´t afford neither car nor house. On the other hand, I love my cheap little flat so I couldn´t care less.
Ribisgården

Read more...





The lot is only 10x15, and the house has a kitchen/diningroom, 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom, 1 livingroom with door to balcony, a patio and a carport. It is fully decorated and there will have been used Store-items but absolutely no CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment