Tuesday 13 December 2011

Bellevue

Today I have a brand new villa for you. I should say it would have been build in around 1930-1950.
You´ll need to have provided againt a rainy day, if you want to buy it, but once bought you´ll never want to move out again!
You´ll even get a lovely small garden with your very own pond, now, talk about idyl!
Look:
Bellevue

Read more here...




Ok, I´ll try to learn how to focus better in my photoes, I admit you get a lot of wall and empty floor. :)

Bellevue contains:
Ground Floor: hall, bathroom, living room en suite to dining room en suite to kitchen.
1. Floor: 4 bedrooms of which on has an exit to a balcony, 1 bathroom.
Basement:  A family room with all the old furniture and different toys for all ages, an old bathroom, a guest room and a small workshop.


And if you want the house all empty go to my Helter-Shell-ter section!

No comments:

Post a Comment