Wednesday 30 November 2011

Morkullan

Well, I´m not entirely done with Sweden yet. They have yellow houses there too, you know, and the picture I would like to paint of my swedish community wouldn´t be right if I didn´t submit some of the yellows as well.
So here´s a tiny  swedish cottage. 2 bedrooms, kitchen/livingroom, 1bathroom. Small decorated garden. A lovely little place for the young family of 4.


I´m really struggleing to get these photos nice and describing, but it´s really difficult. And I don´t make things easier with all the small rooms I build, I guess. Or maybe that is just a bad excuse :-)
You´ll have to bear with me, I suppose. Maybe I´ll improve.

Read more...

Get Morkullan here...
 

credits to Cazarupt at the TSR for the: dark slate with white trim roof

No comments:

Post a Comment