Sunday 27 November 2011

Ny Heimdal

NB!! The observant guest will notice that I have made a few changes to the house: I´ve added the danish word for new (Ny) to the name, replaced the roof on the tower of the house with a one that fits better and during that proces even changed the tower-walls on the top floor. The picture here has been altered as well as the link if you´d like to get Ny Heimdal.

And now to something completely different, I guess I should learn how to sort my stuff a bit better!
Heimdal is a neoclassical (I think), danish townhouse, from around 1915 I guess. Like the ones owned by the upper middleclass.The village doctor probably lived there once.
Ny Heimdal

Read more...



Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow


Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment