Wednesday 15 February 2012

Old doesn´t always mean oldfashioned

Here for instance is an older house totally restored and up to date.
I do try to decorate my houses in a taste, that I would ascribe to the sims I imagine would move in. So most of the time it´s not necessarily what I would like in my own house. Years of playing with this game has also taught me some about cultural differences: things, materials, colours that are totally hot in the States are not the same as here in Scandinavia. The longer distance in kilometres the bigger difference in home-decor. But that is just the charm and fun about it all.
Here is Hvidbjerghus:


Read more:...


This house is situated on a 20x25 lot. it contains 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen/diningroom en suite to the charming livingroom. there is a lovely pond in the garden.


Only little CC:

No comments:

Post a Comment