Saturday 18 February 2012

From starter to experienced

I´m now going to present you to my last project.
The idea is to restore an old town house and make it a genuine home again.
This I have done in three stages.
Stage 1:
A starter for 1 or 2: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen/dining room and 1 living room. A garden that is not cared for. Only sparsely decorated.
Stage 2:
A starter for a family of 4. Top floor is now opened, but only one room yet in use.
Stage 3:
Here´s the same house, only this time it has been lived in for a long time. A family of 5 has been here for a while.
I hope you´ll  find this little challenge as interesting as I have.
Stage 1:
Stage 2:
Stage 3:
Or maybe you want more....
Why don´t you just press read more and see the slideshow as well
Read more...

And remember: NO CC WHATSOEVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment